• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

both are now SOLD !

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seeker

Reaction score
Randall RT2/50 power amp - GONE

Randall Plexi module, silver face. No mods-, no issues. $ 100 plus shipping.

Photos will be e-mailed when requested.

check my E-Bay feedback, 100% positive ( pocv0) . Also, I'm on the good guys list, have dealt with 3 Mile Stone and Tenfoottall in previous transactions.
I accept Paypal from all, and cashiers check only from the regular forumites.
Paypal- I will only ship to your confirmed address.

Sorry for all the rules, but there are those who have ripped off a few members lately, and if you try it here I will hunt you down and hurt you. :)

Howard

Just jumping in to comment about Howard. I have had very solid transactions with him, he has bought many modules from me and paid very quickly. No issues, in fact he's a super guy. He loaned me his Vox module to help me finish up some studio tracks we are working on. Thanks Howard! Your modules are on the way to you, I finishd up last week. I'll ship them next Tuesday after the holiday.

Howard,

I'd like to buy the RT2/50.

1. Is it still available?
2. Do you have the footswitch?
3. Do you have the original 6v6 tubes, or are the 5881s better?

I am new to the Randall forum (have specifically been looking for the RT2/50). I have 99.5% positive feedback on ebay (pergopeople). Please email me at [email protected] w/pics and so that we can discuss details. I can paypal you immediately.

I am not a cheat, scammer, or low-baller. I'm sorry, I don't have anyone to vouch for me, but I'll give you my personal contact information via EM.

Thanks,
Ben

Randall RT2/50 SOLD

STILL for sale - Silver face Plexi . $ 100 , ground shipping included , lower 48.

Howard