cheap version of Metallica Kirk Hamett amp !

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not surprised that it sound not good , transistor never sound like a tube amp but why Randall made this and I don't known if Kirk approved this new amp with is name on it ?

Did you try the new RT amp ?

Very interesting find. Solid state amp? Doesn't sound appealing. Not that solid state amps can't be good. But I got a used Lynch Box combo for $700, and bought a couple of modules for about $300 more. That's just a little past the MF price of $850 for that solid state amp. And with the variety the MTS series offers and the mod options from guys like Jaded Faith and Okstrat and Salvation, I may never change amps again :D

you're wright scrary groove , MTS line a one of the best , I had a couples of Marshall amp and Randall MTS is very more versatile and we can mod it with geat guys on this forum , what more we can have .... :wink:

only the Axe FX from Fractal audio will be maybe the next gear but will see in the futur .... :?:

"Sponsored reviews"

Never trust them

They'll never trash a product for being the PoS it turned out to be
for they'll never recieve any offers to review a new piece of gear again

Just order one of these and be done with it.

Randall RG50TC 50W 112 from Musician's Friend. They've been discontinued. They cost $429 and tone monsters.

They only have a few left. I know someone who has one. Pull the trigger.

Julia said:
Just order one of these and be done with it.

Randall RG50TC 50W 112 from Musician's Friend. They've been discontinued. They cost $429 and tone monsters.

They only have a few left. I know someone who has one. Pull the trigger.

What modules (if any) are the channels based on?

Who really cares? He's looking for a bargain. This is a bargain. And a good one. I'll say this, if I had the extra cash right now I'd grab one for a grab and go amp. I hate lugging 75 lb amp heads, modules, and a speaker cab.

Right now I use my POD 2.0 and an old Fender amp for a grab and go. I hate the tone, but I really don't care. Love the Fender clean tone, but **** the drive channel on the Fender HRDv sucks.

But to directly answer the question: None. Given that it runs off EL34s I'd have to go with Marshall-like tones.