COD on the way...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one on order but please fill us in on it,I've heard so much about it I can taste it.........

We need some clips! I'm going to order one of these myself as soon as I get the cash together.

I'm STILL waiting for my EG3/4. I don't know what's going on with that but any way, that's mighty cool. The COD is on my next to order list. I'm probably about one more round of eBay away from having the $ to order another module. It will most likely be a COD. Do fill us in on the details when you get it and clips would be mighty cool!

I just got a COD.

It is a spetacular module for sustaining lead type tones and rockish.

I was hoping to be able to push it into high gain territory with a strong boost, but it doesn't quite get there.

Since I play clean 10% of the time and high gain the rest, it isn't a fir for me. Anyone who spends most of their time in the middle will love this module IMHO.

My COD module is for sale in the classifieds.

When i do venture to mid gain (which is very seldom) the SL2 module gets me close enough.

I thought about sending it to Bruce and getting it modded to something in the Randall lineups specs, but I know people are interested in these and there aren't many on the used market, so thought i would throw it out there as an option for someone who doesn't want to wait.

My current line up of modules covers the ground I am looking for:

DLX...AWSOME cleans and grit tones
SL2... one of the best modded marshall options out there IMHO
E rect...Great Recto ish tones
Egnater modded Ultra XL 2 channel.... I love this module for modern high gain tones and when I feel like killing the mids and crunching out some Pantera :twisted:

When that stuff isn't eenough, I juust plug nto the JC120, VHT 50CL or Mark III LOL