could someone please point me to a replacement pot?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterOf1Angel

Reaction score
The 500k pot on my ultra broke and i could not find one that fits. they are all either too big or have the wrong leads or whatever the bottom connector is. Please send me a link. Thank you!

MasterOf1Angel said:
The 500k pot on my ultra broke and i could not find one that fits. they are all either too big or have the wrong leads or whatever the bottom connector is. Please send me a link. Thank you!

I have a module headed to you anyways... I'll put a replacement in your box if you don't mind a used one.

Pete

Oh gosh Pete, you are so kind! Thank you so much, that would be great. It's a 500k gain knob, BTW thanks :) If you don't mind though, I would also appreciate a link to where I can get them in the future, too. I've had 2 break now ( one is shipping and one because of someone tightening the screws on mesa-type knob too tight and making it crooked - i broke it when trying to straighten it by sliding a screwdriver in the gap) If anyone has a link, I'd really appreciate the help. Thank you.