Crazy Idea

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetalMajik

Reaction score
OK, I dreamed this up the other day and wanted to throw it out there to see what you all think.

Randall RM4->electronic crossover-> VHT 2/90/2 Channel A to 2x15 cabinet and Channel B to 4x10 cabinet

I'm thinking that the low end articulation would be unmatched by anything else :shock:

What do ya think?

yeah the vector is amazing. I had an engl SE going to the vector and a framus straight dragon cab @ rocksolidamps once and the sound was so brutal it cant be described. It also did a lot of good for the clean sounds, it just makes everything pop and feel super 3D

Try checking out the Randall RS125CX.... oversized 4x12 cabinet with 2 Vintage 30s up top and 1 Legend 15" on the bottom + ports! I miss that cab.... it was a BEAST! Might have to call my friend up and see if I could buy it back! lol :lol:

I got this idea fom a guy in this doom band I saw last weekend. He had what looked like a mesa cabinet that had a 15 in the middle of the cabinet and a 10 in each corner. I started woundering to myself if the cabinet maybe had a passive crossover in it, Thats what inspired this