Diezel Herbert Module?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ibenhad said:
I don't disagree with you guys but I think your off base. In fact it is posted right on the Salvation mods website "Note: the extended and very well pronounced low end of Diezel amps depends of specially designed Diezelish power amp. Our module offers only the preamp section." I also believe this is the same reason they stopped making/attempting to copy the Uberschall. I love my modules as much as the next guy, hell check my sig. I don't even think I list them all but a Diezel is a Diezel and a Bogner Uberschall is a Bogner Uberschall.

On Diezel amps this low end thump (DEEP) is variable by pot. And a lot of users prefers not to turn it all the way up, and preffers more normal setting with not too much (in band mix unusefull) low end.
On the other hand on Bogner Uberschall, this low end thump is fixed. Therefore is much harder (at least for me) to get this low end thump from module with common power amp section.

I have some customers who stopped using their Diezel amps after they got Benzin module. Some of them were Diezel players for years, and my module works well for them.
If it is good enough for Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins, maybe it can be good enough for you too;)
Here is a pic from Smashing Pumpkins Facebook page posted today. It shows Billy Corgan live rig.
He used to use Diezel Herberts before it.
For me it is proof that I did Benzin module right,and that it nails Diezelsih tone very well.

551640_10151230680027642_1208234827_n.jpg

Sounds good to me!!! Guess thatll be the first one on the list... Loving this MTS world...

wonder how those new pumpkins modules sound... and which ones are going to be made available to general public?

Oregon said:
wonder how those new pumpkins modules sound... and which ones are going to be made available to general public?

That would be cool... Unless Billy is greedy...

Latest posts