Discontinued modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndrly

Reaction score
Can someone give me a guide to the discontinued modules?

I kinda know about the Brown and Modern modules. I also wanna know if they still exist in another form.

ndrly said:
Can someone give me a guide to the discontinued modules?

I kinda know about the Brown and Modern modules. I also wanna know if they still exist in another form.

Nope. Brown was in between plexi and SL+ marshall gain-wise, Modern had it's own thing going.

Weird part was, now that people can't get them they are pretty popular, especially the modern. I always thought it was a cool module, but there were times when people were selling them here and it was like they were selling lead or something.

I'm actually trying to get rid of a modern module. If I ever make enough posts I'll even post it in the classifieds!!! It's pretty much brand new except for a few hours of play from me.

The modern has a bunch of gain and it's a very smooth and large sound. I think it would be really good for leads. I just have way too many modules and I dont play leads in my band. I'm trying to narrow down to just 3 modules to keep in my rm100 full time.

I'd sell the module for $120 shipped if anyone is interested!

Jake

I actually currently have a Brown module but I'm still looking to sell it cause i need a module with more gain and tightness. The module is actually very good for hard rock/blues. I find it to be very smooth and thick. Good module though.