• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Donate for the MTS forum

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
Guys,
I was just thinking this morning that this forum is a big part of my life and I'm sure it's a big part of yours too. I don't even know who started this forum or who maintains it, but if it were suddenly gone tomorrow things would immediately suck in a big way.
We've all learned a lot from each other here. We've purchased and sold modules and have formed a pretty unique community. None of this would be possible without this forum. If this forum is important to you and you want to see it continue, donate $10 today. As soon as I hit the SUMBIT button that's what I'm going to do.
Happy Holidays to all of my MTS friends!
And thank you for providing this forum for us!
Jace

Ned is the guy that maintains it.

I sent him money a while ago, but good call. :D

Good call Jace, I usually try and drop in $10 a year but sometimes forget. It's a pittance compared to what we spend on modules for such a great forum.

audiomidijace said:
Guys,
I was just thinking this morning that this forum is a big part of my life and I'm sure it's a big part of yours too. I don't even know who started this forum or who maintains it, but if it were suddenly gone tomorrow things would immediately suck in a big way.
We've all learned a lot from each other here. We've purchased and sold modules and have formed a pretty unique community. None of this would be possible without this forum. If this forum is important to you and you want to see it continue, donate $10 today. As soon as I hit the SUMBIT button that's what I'm going to do.
Happy Holidays to all of my MTS friends!
And thank you for providing this forum for us!
Jace

+1 just done it too, you?re completely right in your sentiment sir :)

mikegyver said:
I've thought about this before, but wasn't sure how to do that. Where do we go to donate?

Top left hand corner under the Randall logo on the index page is a "Make a Donation" button.

I made mine as well!

Yes sir Ive given to the cause a few times. This is a great forum and someone has to take the time to keep it up and running. A big kudos to Ned for hanging with us all this time! :wink:

Donation sent. This forum is awesome.
I thank everyone for the help in this addiction.

Merry Christmas!
Les

I don't do PP and never have and never will. Is there a way to send an MO. Hell I will even send a personal check. Love this place.

Latest posts