Dragon Mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chainschall said:
I got through to him as kylendm on rig talk. He said my module was finished and that he would ship it out asap so I'm hoping I get a package on my porch next week.

Great, I just dropped him a mail, too. Thanks a lot.

I didn't get a phone number but from what he was telling me he isn't getting pm's from the MTS forum. IDK maybe his inbox if full or something. He said he would make a post about how to get a hold of him, for now I would just send him an email through rig-talk, he got back to me almost instantly that way.

Thanks a lot here. Kyle returned to me my mail since I contected him at rig-talk. It seems there was a PM problem here.

Hey if you guys could help me also I'd appreciate it. I sent him my module late February and haven't heard from him since mid March. I hate to stalk him but I'm out 150 plus my ultra xl....

I got a hold of him on Rig-Talk, username kylendm. I haven't received my module yet, hoping it comes sometime soon.

I've gotten a hold of everyone who has a module here and looks like they will all be sent out tomorrow or by the end of the week. This is the last batch of Dragon mods I'll be doing and then it's all over for this.

If I do any more Dragon module they will be premade and ready to sell on the classifieds rather than having a customer wait for things to be done. I have a lot of issues lately with the PM box, new job, and family life. But at the end of the day the customer comes first so I'm glad everything will be done and out by next week.

Pre-making them sounds like a good idea, Kyle. Here's hoping that you continue to trickle them out. It seems like there's a demand for them. I know I'd like to try one at some point, if the opportunity arises ;)

I don't mean to resurrect the dead here but has anyone who ordered in this last batch received theirs yet? I'm in Ohio so I wouldn't have thought it would take too long to get here. Just trying to see if I'm just having bad luck or if it's this way across the board. Also, Kyle's looking into it, just wondering if anyone else has gotten one.

It makes me wonder, that even the US clients didn`t receive their modules after about three weeks. Ask Kyle for the tracking numbers, his email is kylendm @ comcast . net

I am still waiting for my two modules. The statement was "Send out May 9th"
I did not recieve any tracking number or any mail-answer. Sorry, not to be relaxed!

I think the premade thing is a great idea...The mod is a good mod and obviously people dig it...I know I liked mine when I had it...I kinda miss it but will wait to reorder until I see the trend going back toward people getting theirs without issue...

I know stuff comes up for everyone, but if payment is accepted, the job is expected to be completed within a reasonable window and no one should have to track a modder down to get their stuff...Communication is easy on these forums...There are circumstances that arise that can delay an order from time to time but the trend here is a few get them and a few don't...

I hope things get better for you Kyle...I hope you would consider making more mods when things settle down for you...

Mattfig said:
I think the premade thing is a great idea...The mod is a good mod and obviously people dig it...I know I liked mine when I had it...I kinda miss it but will wait to reorder until I see the trend going back toward people getting theirs without issue...

I know stuff comes up for everyone, but if payment is accepted, the job is expected to be completed within a reasonable window and no one should have to track a modder down to get their stuff...Communication is easy on these forums...There are circumstances that arise that can delay an order from time to time but the trend here is a few get them and a few don't...

I hope things get better for you Kyle...I hope you would consider making more mods when things settle down for you...

Im in complete agreeance with Matt here. There are a few REALLY good modders that set the standard, then there are a couple that have come up lately as very questionable in their business practices. I for one appreciate when the folks here post their experiences (both good and bad) Same with sales and trades- This is a good group of tone fanatics here and I hate to see them get stiffed or taken for a ride. The feedback here on this forum is kind of like a "credit report" of sorts and helps us all quite a bit.

The thing is with Ulf is that I did send the modules out but they haven't arrived. He will be offered a refund if they don't get there in a month.

^
Im sure New Jersey to Germany can be lengthy
CZ to USA can be 2-6weeks, never can tell with inspections

It can take quite a bit of time for international orders to get through customs. I don't know what shipping method was used, but there may be no tracking info to give. It may just be some red tape holding things up. Give it just a little more time, Ulf. It may just be an honest delay caused by the shipping service. :wink:

Daryl said:
It can take quite a bit of time for international orders to get through customs. I don't know what shipping method was used, but there may be no tracking info to give.

Both of these I have experienced when shipping outside the US. With USPS I always have added tracking, although it only tracks up to the border. Once it hit outside the US we were basically blind, until the buyer contacted me, to say the item had arrived.
As for shipping time, I shipped a jackson pickup to Canada & it took 3 weeks to get to the buyer. I live in central northern US, you would think an item to anywhere in Canada would not take that long. So I can imagine items shipped outside the North American continent could/would take longer.

Everyone... USPS has tracking.
I just received a tracking info by Rob.
I agree that when the parcel leaves the US, tracking goes blind a little.
But at least, you have some kind of safeness, your stuff is on the way.
I have NO number at all.

and I am still waiting for my Dragons.
Kyle: These two modules have been prepaid on February 6th!!!

Ulf said:
Everyone... USPS has tracking.
I just received a tracking info by Rob.
I agree that when the parcel leaves the US, tracking goes blind a little.
But at least, you have some kind of safeness, your stuff is on the way.
I have NO number at all.

and I am still waiting for my Dragons.
Kyle: These two modules have been prepaid on February 6th!!!
THis is definately not good business. There is a delay caused by customs, but you were paid up in February and still no mod? Not good at all. :cry: We are talking about paying customers here. I hope you get your mods, Ulf.

Latest posts