Dragon Mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just FYI: Based on my experience shipping hundreds of these all over the place, NJ to anywhere should be no more than 10 days. I send stuff to Europe and Australia all the time and it's there in 10 days or better almost every single time.

I shipped a whole amp to the Netherlands a few months ago and it only took 10 or 11 days. I've shipped a ton of stuff overseas......something doesn't sound right.

kylendm said:
The thing is with Ulf is that I did send the modules out but they haven't arrived. He will be offered a refund if they don't get there in a month.

I have just asked Kyle for a refund today including the donors I send him. For those who did not receive their Dragons yet, I'll let you know.
If this all isn't a single bad-luck-incident I am disappointed because you could track back that Kyle has offensively asked for Dragon support to make some money. And the result is an unacceptable delay and lack of communication. Me and a friend (that's why I have 2 Dragon ordered) have invested money in keeping the MTS-scene up. :-(
I could imagine Rob taking over and carry on the Dragon mod, which I still think sounds nice.

This is so unfortunate. I have already chimmed in on this thread before but had to repeat my love for the dragon. It is such a hidden jem. If this was a shitty mod, then I dont think I would care too much. I kinda wish I had two of them cause I keep switching between two settings, the thing is that it is not just changing switch positions, its re-adjusting the eq section.
If JF was able to take over the mod like ulf suggested that would be pretty cool. Just wouldn't want him to change much on it.

An Ultra with Rob's base mod, added 3-way tightness, mid-shift and voicing would do it. I love my Ultra Dragon as well.

I sincerely hope that this works out for the best for all parties involved. Most of those impacted have been great customers of mine in the past and I had successful dealings with Kyle on several occasions as well. It's in my nature to remain optimistic for all involved.

As to those inquiring in the last few posts, Jacksauce was spot on in his last comment. If you are interested in a similar mod just shoot me an email and we can discuss details.

Have a great weekend,
Rob

Everyone... I finally picked up my modules from the customs.
Thanks Kyle!
I do not want to leave further comments here. Long wait finally over.

For the future, I agree, I would only order a Dragon that is premade and ready to ship.

Awesome news...And I want to second Jack's comment about Rob's Ultra mod...It's in the same ballpark for sure and is quieter than the Dragons I've had...

Although I wouldn't be opposed to picking up another Dragon if the premades came to be... That would be a quick and drama-free way to get one!

Very pleased everyone got what they were supposed to get...

Latest posts