• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S F/T Salvation MashAll

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
Up for sale is the remaining of my "extra" mts stuff - I've gotten down to what I really need - and this is extra and can go so I've combined all my ads into one.

All of my remaining Egnater single channel modules, all tubeless (5 in total, SL, SL+, EG3O, VX+, TV) - $OLD plus shipping (great way to pick up some cheap donors) Or $OLD each plus shipping

VX-1.jpg

TV.jpg

SL-1.jpg

EG3O.jpg

SL.jpg

Any of the Egnater single channel mods at $OLD plus shipping each

Stock Randall Brown module - black faceplate - black Egnater sytle knobs no tubes - $OLD plus shipping

Brown.jpg

Salvation Mash-All - it was one of the first run ones. It doesn't have the voicing switch - not much else to say - and I'm ok with keeping two of these, so if it doesn't sell fine, it will be tubeless, and the price has been adjusted for that - $295 + shipping FIRM

MashAll.jpg

I am willing to take some trades/partial trades. The items I am looking for (and not much else either) are as follows - Eventide Eclipse, any of the Roland SRX cards (besides 05,07,08), Salvation Mamba SE, DuoPlex, or Shiver modules, the Randall Ian 1987 module, a Fender or Ibanez 70's copy Tele (prefer maple neck and butterscotch for color, but not too picky and the fender can be MIM, MIJ, or MIA), a Taylor 414CE(or even2/3/5-14ce's) (prefer the expression system), or an Ibanez USA custom AANJ in any graphic except the last cigarette (prefer single hum, single vol - but will consider other pickup configs). I have tons of references around here, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

I hate when you bump this. I need another VHT like I need a hole in the head. Somebody buy this, please. Best power amp you'll ever buy, IMHO.

Bump for update, removal of sold items and final price drop.

good way to get into a mashall for a great price.....since it doesnt have the voicing swith is it always in the JCM mode or the jtm mode?

Its always in the JCM mode - and honestly the only time I ever use the JTM side on the other one is when its in low gain (1959) mode only, all the rest of the modes I use the JCM voicing.

Latest posts