• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S or F/T Modded Brahma and Stock Mr Scary-SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rblyn

Reaction score
I've been buying up and trading modules left and right (mostly Marshall type) and now have some overlap in tones. The Brahma was modded by Scott at Sacred Groove and has a pull push knob on the gain knob to allow you to go from stock to boosted killer gain. Sounds killer and according to Scott sounds a lot like his MK22 (with a bit more gain). My Vodoo Jose and Judge have the same tones covered....Stock Mr Scary- Excellent condition, JJ tubes-Asking SOLD for the Mr Scary and SOLD for the Brahma- I'll do both for SOLD(a steal!!) I am willing to deal...open to trades on both but prefer to sell, looking for something other than Marshall type modules. Both prices are paypal'd/shipped CONUS insured via USPS priority. I ship fast and have lots of good deals here on the forums. Will ship internation, check with me on prices...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can you be a pal and pop that tube shield off the scary and take a pic of the board so I can have it for reference? I posted about this in sig. modules but nobody has helped a brother out :(

Other than that, do you need a blackface module for anything? I'd swing it as part of a deal. Throwing it out there in the event that you are interested.

Thanks

Hi rblyn. I'm hoping to purchase the Brahma Friday afternoon. Would love to make your life easier and buy both cuz that IS a great deal, but can't afford to. Hopefully you won't sell it before Friday. Cheers !!

Kapo_Polenton said:
Can you be a pal and pop that tube shield off the scary and take a pic of the board so I can have it for reference? I posted about this in sig. modules but nobody has helped a brother out :(

Other than that, do you need a blackface module for anything? I'd swing it as part of a deal. Throwing it out there in the event that you are interested.

Thanks

Hey Kapo- Sure- I can take a pic when I get back in town tomorow..(in Vegas for business today) thanks for the offer..I usually roll back my volume knob or have a patch on my GT 10 that turns the S/R (and the preamps) off for cleans. In the meantime, I thought I saw some old posts where some guy posted pics of like every stock module?Try searching- i wish I could remember the title of that thread?

Deisel401 said:
Hi rblyn. I'm hoping to purchase the Brahma Friday afternoon. Would love to make your life easier and buy both cuz that IS a great deal, but can't afford to. Hopefully you won't sell it before Friday. Cheers !!

Very cool! Let me know :D

Latest posts