• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S RM50 combo (Philly area or Northern VA area)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have an RM50 combo (with reverb tank) that I'm looking to move. I got a good deal on it myself so I'm not looking to sell it at a profit or anything. :) I'm asking $450 for just the amp, no modules. It has Svetlana EL-34s currently. I can include a stock Blackface module or a Pete-modded Ultra for a little bit extra. I'm trying to keep this local to the two places I spend my time (living in NoVa currently, girlfriend and parents still in PA so I am up there 1-2 times a month on weekends) as I would prefer to not have to ship this baby. :) It was regrilled with Eggie black/wheat grill cloth and it received an Egnater badge, all work done by Jeff Hilligan @ Egnater. I would prefer that this goes to a forum member so I'm offering it at a discount. Let me know if any of you are interested, I'm heading up to PA on 6/5 so that gives you a little time to come up with cash too. :D I'm buying a house within the next month hopefully (have a bid on my 2nd one, hopefully I win this time around! lol) and I'm trying to get as much money together towards closing/moving as I can before it's time to move.

Pics of the amp:

Randall_RM50_2.jpg

Randall_RM50_1.jpg

Thanks gents! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts