Finally some pics....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Downrightproductions

Reaction score
IMG_20120315_093046.jpg

IMG_20120322_130242.jpg

IMG_20120314_112048.jpg
[/img]

that's a **** cool headstock design. Not enough imagination goes into headstocks IMO.

Knew I'd seen that before. This you? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Gothic-Explorer-guitar-EMG-81-85-Mahogany-And-ash-/190656840094?pt=Guitar&hash=item2c6408819e
Glad to see you fertilized the lawn!! lol

warlok said:
Knew I'd seen that before. This you? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Gothic-Explorer-guitar-EMG-81-85-Mahogany-And-ash-/190656840094?pt=Guitar&hash=item2c6408819e
Glad to see you fertilized the lawn!! lol
Not me, but that is who i got the guitar from....man, he has dropped the hell on that price!

That Scott Ian head is BADASS !!!!!!!

I like how it has 2 vertial metal toggle switches instead of the plastic rocker type. I may need to do this mod myself. :lol:

Looking nice & evil :twisted: I know I'll miss my head once it sells/trades...but hopefully the modules will make up for the loss.

Bridge said:
Looking nice & evil :twisted: I know I'll miss my head once it sells/trades...but hopefully the modules will make up for the loss.
Meaning your selling an Ian head or an other RM head? For more mods or to get out?....i know alot of peeps are selling, but thats why i have taken the plunge....i do live sound and for a living and i have only encountered 1 person in the last 7 years with mts gear and was a rm4 and he was "sponsered" by randall..... i love having what the masses dont have, i thrive on it!...

wyd-open said:
That Scott Ian head is BADASS !!!!!!!

I like how it has 2 vertial metal toggle switches instead of the plastic rocker type. I may need to do this mod myself. :lol:
Ya, i do too....hopefully soon i will have large amounts of white LED's back mounted to just boggle the mind like when i first watch Lost!...like when the were trying to break into "the hatch"....the the light beemed thru!!!!!!!