• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: (13) MTS Modules and (3) RM4's (ONLY A FEW PIECES LEFT!)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarcollection

Reaction score
I?m in the process of getting ready to sell a whole Randall System that I built for my home, including (3) RM4?s and 13 modules ? many modded by Pete Hurly. This system was built about a ten months ago as a pretty ambitious project and was never used. It was plugged in and maybe played for an hour to test out all the modules and then I went in a completely different direction. Most of these items (if not all are in brand new condition). I?m going to post all the pieces on ebay next week, so if you?re interested let me know. I?ve included a link to a photo album with pictures of all the gear ? none of the face plates have scratches, etc. They?ve only been mounted one-time.

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg

Additional Photos are here?

http://gallery.me.com/mstone160/100114

For Sale:

(3) Randall RM4's - They are as follows:

Randall 4-Channel RM4 MTS Rack Preamp ? Brand New - $525.00 (racked once and is still in the factory box)

Randall 4-Channel RM4 MTS Rack Preamp ? Brand New - $525.00 (racked once and is still in the factory box)

Randall 4-Channel RM4 MTS Rack Preamp ? Bought off ?rmilbeck? from these boards ? never used by me - $500.00

KH2 ? brand new - $195.00 (still in the factory box)

Pete Modded Tweed ? Pete gave the tweed a bit more gain and compression, to nail that SRV tone? but also making it a little dirtier when I needed, so I could reach for those Pearl Jam like tones? his quote to me was ?Gave the tweed a bit more gain and compression, but it still cleans up with the volume knob and sounds awesome!? (SOLD TO "MasterOf1Angel")

Pete Modded UltraXL ? This thing is insane. I?ll let Pete explain it, ?I just finished up a modded UltraXL... stock it is an XL with my clarity mods. Pull on the gain pot, it gets more low end so you can have smoother leads. Pull on the level pot and it has a LOT more mids for leads to cut through and for massive feedback and sustain. It's a randall black faceplate, with white egnater style knobs, blue LED. Sounds killer. It's heavy as hell!? $250.00 (SOLD TO "Bewitagos1")

Pete Modded Brown ? Pete dialed in the most unbelievable Eddie sound I?ve heard in an amp ? let alone a module. Added custom gold marshall faceplate and knobs. Blue lights? (SOLD TO twenty4_7spy)

Pete Modded XTC - Pete put a pull pot to tweak the midrange, and make the module have more clarity and warmth. It?s sick. Also added custom faceplate, and creme egnater style knobs, blue lights? $250.00 (SOLD TO danhops)

Pete Modded SL+ - My directions to Pete were as follows ?Pete hook me up with the JCM800 mod for SL+ module w/ all mods (cap, bass, 2nd switch) and new faceplate (plexi-style and the marshall knobs). Looking to get a good Zakk Wylde tone in the 800 mod and more of a Slash vibe in the unmodded position. (SOLD TO iekobrid)

1086 ? brand new - (SOLD TO "Ampoholic")
KH1 ? brand new - (SOLD TO mattmcmetal)
KH3 ? brand new - (SOLD TO mattmcmetal)
Mr. Scary ? brand new - (SOLD TO yngzaklynch)
Super V ? brand new - (SOLD TO strat56)
Grail ? brand new - $195.00 (SOLD TO Berserker)
Recto ? Cap Mod - (SOLD TO tlingen)
Digitech GSP1101 ? (SOLD TO Jack Napalm)

Please add $15.00 for insured UPS shipping on any module. And $40.00 shipping on the RM4?s. I accept paypal to confirmed addresses.

"guitarcollection" in Philly!

Aw man, hate to see you get rid of the rack of doom... enquiring minds want to know, what are you getting to replace it?

Pete

okstrat said:
Aw man, hate to see you get rid of the rack of doom... enquiring minds want to know, what are you getting to replace it?

Pete

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Marshall-MG10-1x6.5-10W-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=501640 :wink:

goldwing68nv said:
okstrat said:

Pete

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Marshall-MG10-1x6.5-10W-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=501640 :wink:

LOLZ..I see your MG and I raise you a VYPYR

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Vypyr-15-15W-1x8-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=482908

"VYPYR amplifiers are based on powerful 32-bit, floating-point SHART processors that enable highly detailed, accurate modeling as well as vastly enhanced flexibility and features than ever before available in guitar amplification."

goldwing68nv said:
okstrat said:

Pete

Turn it up! :D

Okstrat,

You were of course a big help when I was putting this altogether. And man does it kick butt. Some of the best metal tones I've ever heard. The complexity of my typical configuration kinda makes it hard for day to day tweaking. Building this set-up taught me alot... especially the power of the MTS set-up and the Switchblade GT. That said... I am constantly changing gear. I've spent some time away from it all due to family commitments (that's why it never got any use). I have a new Bogner Fish and the AXE FX Ultra (which I am playing through a dual QSC 122 FRFR solution, which has been an interesting combo). + tons of other toys from years past.... I don't really need to sell it... but it just takes up so much room. Maybe I'll just condense it down to one RM4 for fun....

Marc in Philly

guitarcollection said:
Okstrat,

You were of course a big help when I was putting this altogether. And man does it kick butt. Some of the best metal tones I've ever heard. The complexity of my typical configuration kinda makes it hard for day to day tweaking. Building this set-up taught me alot... especially the power of the MTS set-up and the Switchblade GT. That said... I am constantly changing gear. I've spent some time away from it all due to family commitments (that's why it never got any use). I have a new Bogner Fish and the AXE FX Ultra (which I am playing through a dual QSC 122 FRFR solution, which has been an interesting combo). + tons of other toys from years past.... I don't really need to sell it... but it just takes up so much room. Maybe I'll just condense it down to one RM4 for fun....

Marc in Philly

Marc, that's pretty funny - I've been using an Axe-FX Standard with one QSC for gigs where they ***** about volume. Pretty amazing piece of gear for solid state IMHO.

Pete

SacredGroove said:
goldwing68nv said:
okstrat said:

Pete

Does this thing have a belt clip? :eek:

nope! but it does include a small box of popcorn and a G.I. Joe doll that's missing an arm... :p

Pete,

The Axe FX is indeed a cool piece of gear. I didn't like it through my VHT poweramp. In my opinion, it is best through the QSC system. Quite amazing actually.... at bedroom / studio volume it is very predictable and you can tweak like mad. Plus, Fractal has amazing commitment to their product... upgrades for free like every few weeks!

I love the Randall stuff for it's raw balls... especially with your mods! It can't be beat. The Axe is an incredible all in one solution. That is if you got the money....

Marc in Philly

Latest posts