• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: (13) MTS Modules and (3) RM4's (ONLY A FEW PIECES LEFT!)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guitarcollection said:
Mr. Scary has been sold to "yngzaklynch". Thx.
I recieved the Mr Scary module. Seems to have come in all it's original packages and looks to be in great shape. I haven't recieved my RM100KH head yet so I haven't been able to fire it up. But yeah I recieved it quickly and it appears to e perfect. Thanks for the quick service Marc.

Jim

That Tweed is a killer deal, if you play a Strat with a little bit of blues influence, that is the best module!

Got the SuperV, packing was excellent, original box, shipping was very fast, very good transaction.

MasterOf1Angel,

The Pete Modded Tweed and UltraXL are still available, as is the stock KH2 - which is brand new in the box.

Pete Modded Tweed has been sold to "MasterOf1Angel"

12 modules have been sold! Therefore, only 1 module is left - a brand new KH2 and I have (3) RM4's... and remember... I will only ship in the U.S. Sorry.

Latest posts