• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berserker

Reaction score
I recently acquired this in a trade figuring she would be easier to sell than the Ibanez that I traded her for. The only issues on here are a few minor dings (the worst of which I have photographed, and on one spot the plating has been worn through, again I've photographed it). Here's the info on her:

-24.75? Scale Set-Neck
-Mahogany Body/Neck
-Rosewood Fingerboard
-42mm Earvana nut
-Thin U Neck Contour
-24 XJ Frets
-Sperzel Locking Tuners
-Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
-Multiply abalone binding on body/neck/headstock
-Coil tapped Air Norton neck & Tone Zone bridge

ESP001.jpg

ESP005.jpg

ESP007.jpg

ESP008.jpg

ESP002.jpg

Here is the photos of the issues with her:
ESP009.jpg

ESP013.jpg

Honestly she plays great so I wouldn't mind keeping her but I HATE the knob configs like this on LPs. I'm looking for $550 plus shipping. I have a hardshell case for her. I'd take a 25.5" or preferably a baritone scale Viper for her.

can you be specific on the dings
it looks like, in the 6th picture, that an entire hunk of the finish on the face of the guitar is completely torn off, I think it's a refelction, but with the pictures out of focus and all the reflections, it's hard to tell what is a ding and what is a reflection

this is the one, it looks like a crack and piece of paint gone

untitled1-1.jpg

ctgblue said:
can you be specific on the dings
it looks like, in the 6th picture, that an entire hunk of the finish on the face of the guitar is completely torn off, I think it's a refelction, but with the pictures out of focus and all the reflections, it's hard to tell what is a ding and what is a reflection

this is the one, it looks like a crack and piece of paint gone

untitled1-1.jpg

That's actually my ceiling. lol. Look at all the white, you're staring at the plaster crest in my ceiling and the part that looks like paint off the guitar is a spot where there's water damage on the ceiling. The only ding was that one before the binding closest to the output jack. Sadly, now this guitar is no longer up for sale.

Haha. That's my Seagul acoustic (solid cedar top, cherry back and sides, silver leaf maple neck) and my custom LP I built. Took forever to make that blood red, quilt maple top, V neck, the works.

Latest posts