• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT : Wah pedals, couple Carvins (looking for few modules)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyze

Reaction score
Figured I would put some stuff up for sale here, and if anyone wanted to trade for some modules that'd be cool. Ideally would like to sell them though, and use that cash to buy the modules I want.

Im looking for ONLY:
Salvation Mods ANGEL
Jeff Hilligan Scorch
Sacred Groove XTC

------------

Good condition Digitech EX-7, its the wah that has 7 different wahs and distortions in one unit. Very cool, and has the rare Space-station effect in there, along with the standard Whammy (pitchshifter).. I have the adapter, and box.
http://www.digitech.com/en-US/products/ex-7-expression-factory

(stock photo)
DIGI-EX7.jpg

Looking for $120 US shipped

Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah, pretty standard wah, in ok condition. No adapter, no box. $70 US shipped

------------

A Carvin AE185 - amazing guitar, of course with Carvin's great build quality. This one, is a 24 fret, semi-hollow with an acoustic bridge, yet it still has two humbuckers AND piezo!

This one has an ebony fretboard, and spruce top. It has some dings/cosmetic issues (shown in pics), but other than that its fine. The piezo bridge really sounds great, I just dont use the piezo enough to warrant keeping it. Going to sell this and get a normal solid-body Carvin. It comes with a gigbag.

Looking for $420 US shipped

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

-----------------

Carvin Strat (made from parts)

Added a set of brand new Sperzels from Carvin and a basswood Strat body that has a quilted veneer on it, and stock strat parts. Plays pretty good (as all Carvin necks do)

Ebony fretboard, 22 Stainless Steel Medium jumbo frets, Black Sperzel tuners and tung-oiled back of neck. I added the Carvin logo to the headstock, its not a professional job but it gets the job done for now, Could use a lacquer ontop of it or so.

The strat body was a copy, I believe the body is basswood, because it is somewhat soft. Has the stock pickups and body hardware, which should be replaced if you want it to be a "top-notch" guitar, but it sounds fine for now and I could definitely play a set or two with these pickups and not miss a beat. The neck plate is a chrome one, because I couldnt find the original gold one, but thats the only hardware thats been replaced so far.

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

Looking for $300 US shipped

--------------------------

I also have afew really neat blue tolex cabinets and amps.. but I dont want to ship those outside of Canada.. if anyone inside Canada is interested, PM me and ill give you the details. Basically, a Carvin X100B combo 1x12, a 1x12 combo with 6U rack ontop, and a vertical 2x12 ported (genz benz bass cab copy) .. unloaded, but i have speakers if interested.

Picture.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

You could obviously fit an RM4 in there, or even two and still have room for the RT2/50!

bump, any offers on anything? ill look at offers

My trade options are abit lower now, bought an RM4 and a custom mod in the works. Still need a nice clean (KH-1 or Blackface)

bump, anyone interested in anything?

Really wanting a Salvation Angel, thats the main thing im after now, as i picked up a clean module and have one sent to Sacred Groove for his XTC (altho ill consider another of his XTC's maybe in trade and I'll get something else from him)

make reasonable offers!

Latest posts