• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Gigmods Modern, Super V (Both gone!)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhequiem

Reaction score
Gigmods Modern Has a very cool faceplate with alternating black/white knobs. Very nice high-gain tones. Pete did a great job on this one). $250 shipped.

DSC03208.jpg

DSC03210.jpg

Super V. Stock George Lynch clean module. Discontinued. Works perfectly. Will take pics in near future. $145 shipped

I'm also willing to consider trades

*updated for sold items*[/b]

Brahma is sold pending payment. Thanks Robespierre. Still have the Grail and Gigmods Modern - grab 'em while they're hot ;)

Btw, I will trade these for stock modules + cash, as I will most likely be sending out the stock modules to get modded anyways ;) I will try to post some sound clips tonight, too

Grail sold pending payment. The Gigmods Modern is a killer module. I will make my first YouTube video EVAR to let you guys hear it. I am fairly sure after hearing it, someone will want it badly enough :)

Grail sold! Thanks Riff! :) Only the Gigmods Modern left. I'll post some videos/soundclips soon to show you how good this module sounds :)

Yep, it still is. I actually did record a quick video of it, but it was my first video I ever took of any tone stuff, so I'm thinking I should check it out before I post it to make sure it does the module justice. I will try to get it online in the next day or two

Removed the link to the crappy video. Will try to get a better recording situation set up and actually put something together that highlights the module's strong points instead of goofing off on it after I'd had 3 glasses of wine hehe

Honestly, I haven't heard much of a difference with the RT2/50 over the Peavey, yet. I may even prefer the EL84 sounds coming from the Peavey. I need to replace the tubes in the RT2/50, so I'm suspending judgement until then...

So the video clip must be crappy hehe. I need to set up a mic and interface so I can get some better examples of the Gigmods Modern for you guys

Please could you tell me how much you want for the Super V module and how much to ship to the U.K.

Thanks.