• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Randall RM100KH w/modules, Minneapolis area only

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisolson

Reaction score
I just picked up a Marshall JVM210H last week, and I think my Randall is going to get dusty. Might be up for a trade for the right amp (heads only), or can sell straight out. Just a cut & paste from my cl ad...

Features:
*3 channels - Modules included:
JTM - based on Marshall JTM
SL+ - based on Marshall JCM800
Ultra XL - Randall proprietary, based on Peavey 5150
**I have other modules available as well that you may purchase if interested - MODULES IN PICTURE ARE NOT THE MODULES INCLUDED**
Other mods available for purchase if the amp sells - Grail, Mr. Scary, Plexi, Gigmods (Pete) Recto, Jaded Faith (Rob) modded XTC. I won't sell these as long as I still have the amps, so before you ask, NO.

*ALL TUBE amp - 4 - JJ 6L6GC power for 100 watts of POWER, plus 3 - JJ ECC83 preamp tubes that, in order, represent the first gain stage of the preamp section, a valve buffer for both effects loops, and a phase inverter. Each module also has two ECC83/12AX7 tubes that are easily swappable.
*Master Controls - Volume, Presence, Density
*Series and Parallel Effects Loop - tube buffered with Front Panel Control
*Midi Capable
*3-Button Footswitch included

$1000 - CASH or USPS Money Order only please. Local sale only - I WILL NOT SHIP THIS AMP. It's heavy...REALLY HEAVY...

RandallRM100KH01.jpg

RandallRM100KH09.jpg

RandallRM100KH02.jpg

RandallRM100KH05.jpg

RandallRM100KH06.jpg

RandallRM100KH08.jpg

RandallRM100KH07.jpg

Rod said:
You'll be sorry.... :( :( :(

You know...I played my Marshall again all afternoon, and I didn't really even mess with the EQ on it. I just love the sound. It has THE voice that I look for, even when I was using Line 6 stuff. I turn my back to it and play, and I know exactly what I'm hearing, and I like it!

You might be right though. With that said, I've had a couple VERY interesting trade offers come across, one of which I'm really considering.

We'll see what happens.

You guys should root for this sale - I'll have a bunch of modules for sale afterward! :wink: