• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Randall RT2/50 ($575 shipped conus) + more

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pseudosam74

Reaction score
So I'm wanting to get out of the rack setup and just have a head again. Looking to sell or trade the awesome sounding combo of RT2/50 power amp and Rocktron Voodu Valve in order to fund, or flat out trade for a V2. Would consider a T2, but then cash must be added on your end. I'm located in Tampa, FL. The RT and VV both look, sound and work perfectly. Would even throw in a midimate floorboard. Maybe. Email or PM me.

$575 shipped conus for the Randall.
$300 shipped for the Rocktron
$800 for both.
You cover paypal fees or gift it.

rign.jpg

Mikal69 said:
another MTS user in Tampa??? i didn't think they existed!

Yeah, weird. In such a metal town it seems like there would be more Randall players.

Yeah, sadly not many people know tone around here. I wanna hang myself everytime i see a metal band (or any band for that matter) with a Line 6 SpiderValve around here. how much were you looking to get for the rt-2/50? i'm interested if the price is right. plus save yourself on shipping.