• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Salvation 1666 on Ebay

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattfig said:
alowerdeep

It was a trade, no money exchanged...But thanks...

I realize that,hence my comment "paid/traded".....it was posted for $250,so Im pretty sure you didnt give more than $250 in trade for it logically....no biggie,just wouldnt mind having another 1666,liked it alot.....

alowerdeep said:
Mattfig said:
alowerdeep

I realize that,hence my comment "paid/traded".....it was posted for $250,so Im pretty sure you didnt give more than $250 in trade for it logically....no biggie,just wouldnt mind having another 1666,liked it alot.....

There have also been 1666s for much more in the not-so-distant past....I would prefer to set the price...That's all...I also find it more appropriate to send monetary offers via PM as well...Perhaps I'm reading too far into this and if so, sorry....I'm having my monthly...

Just curious, was your 1666 module 250?

Mattfig said:
cold Machine said:
Oh, think it's really, "Just one more...than you". :lol:

No Wagener wins that war....I'm just a wannabe....
God, no kidding...it's so depressing. :( Think about this...you're just a wannabe and I'm two racks behind you and counting.

Mattfig said:
alowerdeep said:
Mattfig said:
alowerdeep

There have also been 1666s for much more in the not-so-distant past....I would prefer to set the price...That's all...I also find it more appropriate to send monetary offers via PM as well...Perhaps I'm reading too far into this and if so, sorry....I'm having my monthly...

Just curious, was your 1666 module 250?

Irrelevant what I gave or sold mine for...I was making an offer based on what I saw it listed for before you got it and what I knew you gave for it,figured since you listed it so quickly that you were unhappy with it and wanted to move it.Per your listing reqest..."Whatcha got?"$250 cash is what I have...lol.....We all know cash is king on the forum right now as well....just figured it would pay for more than half of an RM4 or close to half of the RM22's Ive seen sold recently.....Like I said,it isnt a big deal,I just liked teh 1666 and kind of regret getting rid of mine..figured I would make the offer.....Ill move on...if you decide to sell it,PM me......

It's simple...

I find its value to be more...At one point you probably did as well...It seems underhanded to post prices as a buyer...I'm sure you've seen the classic "PM'd." There's a reason people do that...

I'll go change my proverbial tampon now...

Mattfig said:
It's simple...

I find its value to be more...At one point you probably did as well...It seems underhanded to post prices as a buyer...I'm sure you've seen the classic "PM'd." There's a reason people do that...

I dont see how it is underhanded to make a cash offer on an item based on an items current value or at what it was seen for recently on several mediums..very recently at that....I suppose you could perceive it as underhanded if for some reason you feel like an item is worth alot more,in spite of what you gave for it or what it is actually worth based on current value/research,etc....which wouldnt be relevant either if it were not public knowledge,what was previously given for it,that is...be it cash or trade value....well,semi-public knowledge for those that dont follow closely....Im betting that if I or someone came along and publicly offered you $400 for it that all that would have been posted would have been the word sold in big bold letters across the top of the page.....which is ok if you find someone that is willing to pay it..Part of what makes free marketing great....I think that it just shows poor taste or is underhanded to make such comments becasue someone keeps up with what an item is worth and makes a fair/legitimate offer and it doesnt garner what you hoped,but that is just my opinion,others may or may not agree..and that's cool.....Good luck in the hunt...dont forget to flush and wipe...lol.....Peace .....Out.......

alowerdeep said:
Mattfig said:
It's simple...

I dont see how it is underhanded to make a cash offer on an item based on an items current value or at what it was seen for recently on several mediums..very recently at that....I suppose you could perceive it as underhanded if for some reason you feel like an item is worth alot more,in spite of what you gave for it or what it is actually worth based on current value/research,etc....which wouldnt be relevant either if it were not public knowledge,what was previously given for it,that is...be it cash or trade value....well,semi-public knowledge for those that dont follow closely....Im betting that if I or someone came along and publicly offered you $400 for it that all that would have been posted would have been the word sold in big bold letters across the top of the page.....which is ok if you find someone that is willing to pay it..Part of what makes free marketing great....I think that it just shows poor taste or is underhanded to make such comments becasue someone keeps up with what an item is worth and makes a fair/legitimate offer and it doesnt garner what you hoped,but that is just my opinion,others may or may not agree..and that's cool.....Good luck in the hunt...dont forget to flush and wipe...lol.....Peace .....Out.......

Offers should be PM'd. Seems you have understood that in the past. It seemed to be like an attempt to establish a low value to keep the price low. What you have done is essentially said: "Well here's what the seller paid for it." Why? Other sellers have sold it for more, never less in my knowledge. That is a factor, you have personally paid more for it I would guess...As I said, it's worth more than that to me and you were not part of the previous sale you speak of anyway...

Here ya go...She's been around the block but sounds great, no issues...I'd say looks are ok up close and perfectly normal from a short distance....And a little black nail polish would fill in some of her minor scuffs...I'd use mine but let's pretend I don't have any... :wink:

DSC00468.gif

When active she has a pretty bright blue LED...

Daryl said:
Mattfig said:
Still available...Whatcha got??? :D
Got pics?
I'll show you mine if you show me yours?
That's just wrong. If you pick this one up it will mean that the three of us have done about a half dozen mutual module swaps. Kinda icky really...

Latest posts