• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Salvation 1666 on Ebay

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol...I know, I know....In all fairness I offered her to alowerdeep first for 250/shipped...I know when I'm wrong...

It's more the irritations that come with selling gear you know is great for so little...Trends are what they are....I'll face the music on the bay and eat as much crow as needed...:)

I think possibly I should use periods more appropriately too.
No, I know far less than you do my friend. It's just amazing to me that I bought that the first time around, (last year from Ray), for well over $300.00, and sold it back to him for the same. It's a shame is all.

crankyrayhanky said:
oh no- was this my 1666! **** Fig, I may have jumped at 250 :shock:

I KNEW there were still people here who know what a sickass price 250 would be... :)

Yet, I put it up for 200 starting....Let's see how this unfolds...If there is a fair market value, it should show its ugly face on this auction...

crankyrayhanky said:
Yep. That's the one. Bounced back and forth atleast three time between us.
BTW, the Cranky Angel is a module annhilator. You're the only person I'll be willing to sell it to,(if/when I ever sell it).

cold Machine said:
crankyrayhanky said:
Yep. That's the one. Bounced back and forth atleast three time between us.
BTW, the Cranky Angel is a module annhilator. You're the only person I'll be willing to sell it to,(if/when I eversell it).
Maybe Fig... 8)

Modules are like ex-girlfriends...

You love 'em at first...
You start to nit-pick about dumb *****...
You dump them and move to the next greener pasture...
Do the same thing, and repeat....Until you realize that you just need to keep 20 or so on hand and you'll always be happy with one...

That's ridiculous Matt! The MTS world is in sad shape at the moment :(. A Salvation 1666 for $200..Wow! I remember paying you $345 shipped not too awfully long ago for it!

Yeah,I paid close to $350 for mine and had to sell it for a loss....this is one of the most unpopular Salvos I think for whatever reason...I think the 1666 name kind of pigeonholes it as a one dimensional module and it isnt....there was one on there very recently that sould for about what you had it listed on here for before listing it......

Yep....This one seems to have lost its luster...Possibly because the Chupa...But make no mistake, I've owned a Chupa too, and the 1666 still seems to produce "that" particular tone easily....When I had my Chupa I took a week to dial it in...Then realized I was trying to make the 1666 all along....It's just right in the pocket...But hey, there's a lot of great mods out there so I get it...Supply and demand *****...This one will always have its place for the old fuckers here...Myself included even if I found the party late....I'm an old MTS soul.....I've bought and sold this one a few times too....She's dirty but still puts out like the first day....Fresh tubes (which are in there with NO tube cage) made her good as new...Hymen and all... :lol: What the hell, might as well have fun with it...

Mattfig said:
Yep....This one seems to have lost its luster...Possibly because the Chupa...But make no mistake, I've owned a Chupa too, and the 1666 still seems to produce "that" particular tone easily....When I had my Chupa I took a week to dial it in...Then realized I was trying to make the 1666 all along....It's just right in the pocket...But hey, there's a lot of great mods out there so I get it...Supply and demand *****...This one will always have its place for the old fuckers here...Myself included even if I found the party late....I'm an old MTS soul.....I've bought and sold this one a few times too....She's dirty but still puts out like the first day....Fresh tubes (which are in there with NO tube cage) made her good as new...Hymen and all... :lol: What the hell, might as well have fun with it...
lol...we're back to the DNA thing again. I think Ray is this 1666's real baby-daddy.

I think I owned this one, too ;) I believe I sold it to Matt, at least on his first go-around with her. She is that groupie that we all love, because she is hot and she is rock and roll. If I had an MTS rig right now, I'd probably buy her company from you again, Matt. Good luck with the sale!

Latest posts