• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Salvation 1666 on Ebay

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like the clone mods do better on Ebay for some reason.
Got my fingers crossed for the Figster.
Come on big money!! No Zonks!! No whammys!!
Let's see it get over $300.
What is this market coming to???

227.00 It is a sad moment for MTS...Please, a moment of silence for the fallen (prices)....

But, it is what it is...Part of me feels a little happy for the buyer as I know I would be quite pleased with such a purchase...Good on whomever that is! Hopefully someone from the forum...

Edited to add: I'm actually pleased as it appears to be my e-friend and cohort in stupidity and marijuana humor - DARYL!!! I think...

Mattfig said:
227.00 It is a sad moment for MTS...Please, a moment of silence for the fallen (prices)....

But, it is what it is...Part of me feels a little happy for the buyer as I know I would be quite pleased with such a purchase...Good on whomever that is! Hopefully someone from the forum...

Edited to add: I'm actually pleased as it appears to be my e-friend and cohort in stupidity and marijuana humor - DARYL!!! I think...
Twas' I indeed, sir. I threw a bid in there and am still surprised that a Salvation module did not get more competition on the bidding. I was trying to drive the price up, but no one else bid. So this mod finds a new owner after going around the block a time or two...Puff, pufff, pass...
quit-smoking-pot.jpg

(Actual photo of me...)

Latest posts