• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Gibson Gothic Les Paul Guitar**** SOLD******

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insightibanez

Reaction score
Here another one of my items that I'm sadly posting for sale. :( It a Gibson Gothic Les pual Loaded with EMGs (81/85) with the 18 volt mod. Includes snakeskin hardshell case. It has slight discoloration due to stickers being applied to the back of the guitar. $900 paypalled/ Shipped

GibsonGothicLesPaulStudio002.jpg

103_0642.jpg

103_0644.jpg

103_0639.jpg

103_0641.jpg

103_0636.jpg

Wrong forum..... :oops:

....and that looks like a 498T/496R pair to me...I have one of these and it's the best all round guitar I own! \m/

How's she sound with the actives compared to the passives?

JKD said:

....and that looks like a 498T/496R pair to me...I have one of these and it's the best all round guitar I own! \m/

OOps, My bad, 1,000 aplogies !!!!!!

insightibanez said:
JKD said:

OOps, My bad, 1,000 aplogies !!!!!!

only messing wid ja!

Holy...
Do you have to sell all your equipment ?
This is really sad !!!

Hope things will change to the better very quick for you !

Cheers,
Sascha

headown said:
Holy...
Do you have to sell all your equipment ?
This is really sad !!!

Hope things will change to the better very quick for you !

Cheers,
Sascha

I just want to get out of debt ASAP, and if it means selling all my equipment..... But thanks for the kind words my friend !!! :wink:

Latest posts