• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Jaded Faith 1086 *****SOLD******

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insightibanez

Reaction score
Heres another item I'm selling for my buddy "The Hunter." He wants to buy some of my items I have for sale, so he needs to let this go to a good home. Jaded Faith 1086, Has a push/ pull pot on the Gain which controls the bass cap, and also upgraded components for warmth/clarity.

Asking $275 Paypalled/ Shipped

1086.jpg

JKD said:
Any other mods to it? Gain? Mid voicing?

If its anything like the 1086 Rob modded for me, you'll like it lots! Razor edge but not brittle, nice fat bottom end with just enough on top to get harmonics on sustained notes. the one I use most.

Man this thing ROCKS! All of the kudo's regarding Rob's,(Jaded Faith), mods are well deserved. Very thick, lush gain or brutal chopping palm mutes depending on how you dial it in. Not for everyone, but absolutely for me!
Thanks Insightibanez, for fast shipping and thanks to The Hunter for a killer deal.