• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Jaded Faith modded XTC -SOLD !!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindCrime

Reaction score
JF modded XTC with chrome Randall faceplate, BASS switch for tight/loose and MID switch for boost/scooped. Tube guard is included. This module is in MINT condition ! Dated 1/21/10

PayPal'd & shipped to your front door ! 8)

SOLD !!

Thanks Richard :D

Thanks for the offer but I'm trying to downsize. I have some gear that's not being used much.

No trades at this time....

Bump to say that I own a JF-modded XTC (although without any extra switches installed), and it is one of my favorite tones. It's the only mod I have that isn't completely reworked with a new faceplate and everything. Highly recommended.

Just a heads up to any potential buyers: the XTC's mentioned here are not the current one I offer on my website. The current XTC with all the gain stage switching was all new for 2011.

These are along the lines of my Ala Carte mods and kick *** in their own right. A steal at this price.

I never got anybody to bite on mine either when I was trying to sell it, and my opening price was what you're asking now. I took it as a sign that I was meant to keep it. Still, somebody should snap this up, because it's a good deal on an excellent-sounding module. I've compared my JF-modded XTC to clips of many other XTC mods (their respective red channel modes anyway), including Rob's own full XTC mod, and I think it completely measures up.

My JF XTC slays and it sounds like I've got exactly the same version as this one for sale.Definately a lead tone I keep coming back to.
Good luck with the sale.

Jaded Faith said:
Just a heads up to any potential buyers: the XTC's mentioned here are not the current one I offer on my website. The current XTC with all the gain stage switching was all new for 2011.

These are along the lines of my Ala Carte mods and kick *** in their own right. A steal at this price.

How much to update it to current specs?