• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Modded SL+ (Black faceplate) $115 shipped-SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detroit ABA

Reaction score
For Sale: Modded SL+ with blackfaceplate. The mods give it more gain and a tighter low end and has been upgraded with orange drop caps. It sounds great and fits in real well with my other modded modules. It is priced as and could be used as a donor for further mods but I encourage whoever buys it to play it first, as it is quite an upgrade from the stock SL+. $115 shipped via paypal and I don't ask for paypal gift so buyer is protected. I will send gut pictures upon request, thanks.

BigBrewtus said:
Wow! What a deal. A modded module at less than stock price.
Someone take this before I am forced to. :shock:

Im tempted too! But too many Marshall mods...need something different.

Free bump though! He ships FAST and a good guy...

I've had a couple people PM on this module. It is on hold awaiting payment from the first guy who PM'd me. I will update the post once payment is received or move on to the next person in line if the deal falls through.

Thanks Guys