• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS or FT: Randall RM100C with footswitch

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
Selling my near mint RM100C with 3 preamp and 2 power tubes for $500 via paypal gift or add 3.5% for standard paypal plus shipping.

Would consider trade credit for a Salvation Benzin, Terrier, S1S0, Matchvox, Kraken, Masholdano, Twinface or JF Super Clean.

Unit is in great condition no issues or repairs.

I have a GCP in excellent condition. $300 shipped with paypal gift. No GCX though.

AdInfinitum said:
I have a GCP in excellent condition. $300 shipped with paypal gift. No GCX though.

Not looking to buy outright unfortunately but if your interested in trading toward either the rm100 or rm100c let me know I'd be interested in trading.

It's sad to have to keep dropping prices. I'm just hanging on until the economy improves which unfortunately could be years.

Julia said:
It's sad to have to keep dropping prices. I'm just hanging on until the economy improves which unfortunately could be years.

I know it is unfortunate, especially when these are around or slightly higher than the same price as a modded module and they still don't sell lol.

Once last bump before I list this locally - hope someone here can use this great combo amp. Also added more trade items.

Trades people?