• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM100C & Modules package or individual sale now!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
Adding modules package to RM100C better price that way compared to individual. All payments via paypal gift or add 3.5% for standard paypal.

1. RM100C with footswitch in near mint condition, was a backup to my old rm100 and now that I play rm.'s and rt250, I needs a new home :) Note: Only has 2 power tubes for 50W, not 4 for 100W
$490 plus shipping with FS and tubes (3 preamp and 2 power)
$465 plus shipping with FS and no tubes
$805 plus shipping for RM100C, FS, Mr. Scary, 1086 & Clean w/ tubes
$765 plus shipping for RM100C, FS, Mr. Scary, 1086 & Clean w/ no tubes

Individual Modules:

Mr. Scary - $135 Shipped with tubes $125 without tubes
1086 - $135 Shipped with tubes $125 without tubes
Clean (blackface version) - $110 shipped with tubes $100 without

Bump

Added 3 modules (Mr. Scary, 1086 and Clean blackface version) to package deal for either RM4 or RM100C with or without tubes.

Lowered prices and added modules for individual sale - but better prices if you buy with RM4 or RM100.

Surprised it's still here to be honest :). All modules up for individual sale now, since module package price isn't helping to get interest.

Latest posts