• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : plex , sl2 , E' rect , tweed , ultra LX

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zack said:
I had a guy scam me out of an Egnater TOL100 from Canada on Harmony-Central. Its probably the same guy because he too was knowledgeable. Let me look up my account.

Paypal didn't so s*&t for me, so sorry guys, but you are more than likely SOL. They can only really get money back from stupid people or non-scammers who won't issue a refund.

Regardless, this is an act of fraud - if they issued a check, then it was cashed in front of a camera. If this guy here isn't lying, then the internet cafe knows who the person is. And finally, if he has a bank account, he's easily traced.

This isn't just a matter of my money lost, I take it personally...and I'm not going to stop until he's found.

Iconoclysm said:
Zack said:
I had a guy scam me out of an Egnater TOL100 from Canada on Harmony-Central. Its probably the same guy because he too was knowledgeable. Let me look up my account.

Paypal didn't so s*&t for me, so sorry guys, but you are more than likely SOL. They can only really get money back from stupid people or non-scammers who won't issue a refund.

Regardless, this is an act of fraud - if they issued a check, then it was cashed in front of a camera. If this guy here isn't lying, then the internet cafe knows who the person is. And finally, if he has a bank account, he's easily traced.

This isn't just a matter of my money lost, I take it personally...and I'm not going to stop until he's found.

Exactly. It isn't the dollar amount for me, it's the fact that some jerk is ripping people off.

Latest posts