• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : plex , sl2 , E' rect , tweed , ultra LX

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zack said:
I had a guy scam me out of an Egnater TOL100 from Canada on Harmony-Central. Its probably the same guy because he too was knowledgeable. Let me look up my account.

Paypal didn't so s*&t for me, so sorry guys, but you are more than likely SOL. They can only really get money back from stupid people or non-scammers who won't issue a refund.

Regardless, this is an act of fraud - if they issued a check, then it was cashed in front of a camera. If this guy here isn't lying, then the internet cafe knows who the person is. And finally, if he has a bank account, he's easily traced.

This isn't just a matter of my money lost, I take it personally...and I'm not going to stop until he's found.

Iconoclysm said:
Zack said:
I had a guy scam me out of an Egnater TOL100 from Canada on Harmony-Central. Its probably the same guy because he too was knowledgeable. Let me look up my account.

Paypal didn't so s*&t for me, so sorry guys, but you are more than likely SOL. They can only really get money back from stupid people or non-scammers who won't issue a refund.

Regardless, this is an act of fraud - if they issued a check, then it was cashed in front of a camera. If this guy here isn't lying, then the internet cafe knows who the person is. And finally, if he has a bank account, he's easily traced.

This isn't just a matter of my money lost, I take it personally...and I'm not going to stop until he's found.

Exactly. It isn't the dollar amount for me, it's the fact that some jerk is ripping people off.