• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Randall Lynch Box Head SIGNED (UK/EU) PRICE DROP !!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buriedorburned

Reaction score
Ok, I'm heading over away for a bit in April, and I'm pretty sure when I come back I'll be going back to a rackmount setup. So, I'd like to have this sold before I go. I've just reacent bought it from Johnathan (Felineguitars), and I'm sure he can verify everything about it on here.
It's an early prototype model, without the Skull/Bones Logo, still has the green gator skin cover though.
These are becoming very rare as the Lynch Box has now been discountinued, and there were very few in Europe to begin with. This is made even more special by the fact that it is SIGNED by George Lynch, Johnathan (Felineguitars) can verify this aswell.

I'm asking only ?500.

sdmbyo.jpg

Hey Ben. I'm going the opposite way, and moving to a head/pedalboard route. I've got a ton of rackmount gear, let me know if anything interests you. PM me, as I dont lurk the board very often nowadays. :)

500 for just the head, right, no modules included?

Is it 220v or 120v? I remember Feline mentioning it had been flown into the UK special from the states.

it's for UK use, I've used it in my studio here and it needs to go soon.

?500 for an original Lynch Box, signatured is a steal.

Latest posts