• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Randall MTS RM50LB Lynch Box combo (now discontinued)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnodge

Reaction score
Randall MTS RM50LB Lynch Box combo (now discontinued)

- with dark green custom vinyl cover
- Randall footswitch (works intermittently, so I'll include a Marshall one)
- amp was repaired by Earltronics in Kamloops to fix a well known MTS design flaw confirmed before and after repair via emails with Bruce Egnator)
- includes all JJ Electronic tubes from Eurotubes, including premium V1, 6L6gc, and a set of 6V6
- knobs were upgraded to skulls, but can include the stock ones

(my main Randall rig is all rack, and this amp has basically sat unplayed)

$800, actual shipping extra (to Canada or CONUS, via Canada Post) + 3% PayPal fees (unless you pay as a gift)

I'll have to search my emails at home later... but basically there is a wire between one of the powertube sockets and the PCB. It initially worked, but wore it down enough to cause issues. Bruce confirmed that it wasn't the design that failed, but perhaps the manufacturing of it, and that it appeared to be a common issue. (RM100 heads?)

Other than that, the amp works great!!!!

NEW*** I will include a blackfaced stock SL+ for $750 plus actual shipping (to Canada or CONUS, via Canada Post) + 3% PayPal fees (unless you pay as a gift)

This is a rare beast it seems.. do you have pics to share? Do you have a ballpark idea of what it might cost to ship within Canada for those of us who might consider it?

LOL

I have to laugh at myself... I thought I had the FB link to pics on it... lol

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150525238505671&set=a.10150525238460671.378049.614460670&type=3

Shipping 'should' be reasonable for it's size and weight, like in the $120 mark...

423177_10150525238505671_614460670_9470396_245474974_n.jpg
[/img]

Latest posts