• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS RANDALL RM100 CUSTOM MODDED, MERCURY MAGS, RECTO POWERSEC

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbag

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Selling my last and final piece of Randall MTS gear for ever! This is a bargain and won't last, i'm clearing a lot of gear and this is the last to go.

It's a Randall RM100, running 6L6 and EL34

Mercury Magnetics Choke and Output Transformer

BareMetalMods 1086
BareMetalMods Blackface
BareMetalMods Rectrefiner with presence control

Now for the good stuff......

Theres a selectable solo switch now with level control

Theres a selectable NFB (negative feedback) on/off now (like Rectifiers)

Theres a switchable cathode cap in the head for deep cleans or tight gains

Theres a switchable (and first to have been done here) full tube boost with gain control, so no more tubescreamers boys!!!!

Theres also now a switchable effects loop on/off

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!

The entire amp has been reconfigured to RECTIFIER specs, to sound bigger! bolder, and heavier. Not the typical congested narrow sound Randall are known for, I don't care what any of you say! I have owned every amp on the planet and forever compared them to this! So i know my ****!

I can make this all MIDI assignable which is what I was aiming to do for it's completion but i've just lost interest and I have other projects starting up now. My loss is your gain!

It's a serious fucking sounding rig, and totally unique to the MTS world!!!!

THIS IS LOCATED IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

I'M ASKING $1100 FOR THIS WHOLE PACKAGE!

I can will upload pics this weekend!

Cheers,

Tys

Latest posts