• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM4 - price drop

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamner1

Reaction score
I'm selling to go the M4 dually route. M4 already on order. 8)

Randall RM4 $400 shipped ConUS (was $450)
** RM4 special - $380 shipped ConUS (PP gift payment). **

In good condition. White block lettering. The rear input brings out a noticeable hum & significant gain reduction. Front input has no issues, and is the one I use, as you can see in the pics. No switching issues. I have used a Rocktron MidiMate, MidiXchange, & The Digitech Control2 with no issues. The button on the front also cycles through the bays as it should. Has some minor rack rash.
RM4andSLOD100_on_zps3d524063.jpg

RM4andSLOD100_off_zps9e08fe89.jpg

IMAG0228_zps61382e9c.jpg

IMAG0229_zpsb29609fa.jpg

International I can figure out the difference and get you a quote.

JF Brahma #39 SOLD
JF RR59 SOLD
JF custom Judge/Beast SOLD
JF SLOD100 SOLD

Crappy camera phone pics bump. If you need better pics I can get some for you.

I am not looking for trades. Try to help fund the move to M4 & dual mods.

Rod, the Brahma 39 is all hotrod plexi in my opinion. It is currently my go to module for Judas Priest, Kiss, & other early 80's hardrock/80s tones. It has a brightness/"shimmer" of the Plexi that I have not heard in other modules. With the #39 disengaged, I like to use it for any Social Distortion tunes with P90s. I thought the stock Brahma lacked gain, & the stock Plexi was too boomy. This module in my opinion is the fix for both of those problems

So maybe it is time to offer a package deal. As individual pieces I have this listed at $950...
$800 for the RM4 & the 2 modules (59RR & Judge/Beast) shipped.

While you're describing things, can you tell us a little more about the Judge's "Beast Mode"? Is it simply a gain boost, or does it change the tonality of the module?

The Beast switch adds some girth & a metallic edge, which keeps it from getting muddy. Then there is a voicing switch which switches between the Judge tone & the KK Beast tone. In the bright switch spot is the typical gain boost. I tend to keep that engaged regardless of which mode I am using. I tend to like this module more with the EMG 85 in the bridge, than the 81, but those guitars are basswood, other woods may play differently. I like the Beast side for Pantera, Slayer, etc.

RM4 for 2 stock Egnater dual modules.
Modules - stock Egnater dual module per JF mod.