• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM4 - price drop

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you sir. The Brahma will ship Monday.
I just got done playing it again, along with the other moduals. I am going to miss this one, but I know one of the 1st duallies I commission from Rob will be a Brahma #39. :D

If anyone needs better pictures of the RM4 or mods let me know.

Updated pics of RM4 (- the other 3 mods) & SLOD100. I also put the Egnator knobs on the SLOD100 & the Black Randall knobs on the RM4.

I have 5 other Randall black push on knobs if anyone is interested. If you pay with PP gift: $8 shipped ConUS.

Payment received. :)

Hey all the RM4 is left. Who "needs" an RM4. 4 channels of awesome (8 if you get dual mods with the switch to select channel B). Pair it with whatever power amp you like, Randall, Mesa, Marshall, etc. 8)

RM4 deal - payment by PayPal gift & I will knock another $20 off the price.
So $380 shipped ConUS (PP gift payment).

**** dude hard luck selling this one.. seems everyone want to migrate to M4's and Dual modules.. I am not one of them.. I have been considering getting another rm4 for a while now and just noticed this post.. would you be willing to trade for an RM50 Head or combo maybe a little extra cash from me?
-matt page-

I'm probably better off with $$ than another amp. Wife might have my head if another amp came through the door. :lol:
I will keep the offer in mind though if I or rather my wife change our mind.

hehe yea dude I have a similar issue with my woman.. but i can sneak an RM4 into my guitar room..
anways whats are you asking for the RM4 currently?
-Matt Page-