• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Salvation 1666 - SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MegaGoo

Reaction score
389 shipped (prefer paypal gift option). noise gate, gain beast, and mad voicing switch

i only own this because it came as part of a package deal. i havent got to play this at crushing volumes yet or with my other guitars, recto style has never been my thing and i've really had my eye on some other mods (mamba, angel, mr scary) that i think would fit my style better.

reference on ebay, other forums, and with Schladog and jdr94 here

trades considered!

Eddie

EDIT: SOLD

lots of PMs on trades. might take someone up but i'll wait a little longer. i know this module is in demand

Im not really familiar with the mods salvation does. What does this sound like compared to the stock unit?

snatchss454 said:
Im not really familiar with the mods salvation does. What does this sound like compared to the stock unit?

no idea. search the forum (there should be a big thread on it) or create a new topic

thanks

no takers on this mint condition module?

i havent posted pictures (lazy) and havent posted it on other forums (lazy yet again). i will be doing this in the next 5 days at which time i expect to receive an increase in offers