• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Warmoth JACKSON SOLOIST style Body. Black Korina. Loaded

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockStarNick

Reaction score
FOR SALE: Warmoth Soloist BODY. Black Korina. Hardtail. Loaded with stuff!

Excellent+++ condition. Incredible looking chunk of wood here. Black korina. Great striping and figuring. Finish is a translucent brown burst-over, into a clear gloss center. Gives the edges of the body great definition. This guitar was built with the Nuno N4 in mind. Hence the simple electronics layout. LOADED with ferrules, bridge, toggle, pot, knob, and output jack (no pickups or neck).

? 2-piece Black Korina Body with Translucent brown burst-over finish into a clear gloss center.
? Neck pocket fits ALL standard strat-style necks
? Hardtail - Chrome Gotoh bridge included w/chrome plated brass saddles
? Chrome String Ferrules installed
? Brand new Switchcraft USA 3-way toggle with black tip.
? CTS 500K solid shaft pot with Chrome knurled knob.
? Chrome Football jackplate and switchcraft 1/4" jack.
? Does NOT include pickups, pickup rings, strap buttons, neck, neckplate, tuners

Ready to go! Bolt on a neck, drop in some 'buckers, and you're in business!!!

Total value new: $565
I paid $485 for this body new ($265 body + $220 finish). Electronics and parts value at approximately $80. ($40 bridge + $18 switch + $5 pot + $5 jackplate etc.

I'd like to get $375 loaded/shipped/paypal'd OR BEST OFFER.

EMAIL ME: nickpierro AT mac.com

Tons of positive references here, and on TGP and Duncan Forums. Feel free to ask any questions, or make an offer. No trades please.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Latest posts