• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT/FS: RM100C (SOLD)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfshockey

Reaction score
I'm interested in trading my RM100C 2x12 combo and picking up either an RM4 plus some cash or SOLD cash in a straight sale. Is anyone in the nearby Chicagoland area interested? I absolutely DO NOT want so ship at all. Would be willing to meet halfway with anyone in WI, IN or MI to eliminate any shipping. May also be interested in trading for a guitar. Let me know what you got!

mfshockey said:
I'm interested in trading my RM100C 2x12 combo and picking up either an RM4 plus some cash or RM100 head plus some cash on your end. Is anyone in the nearby Chicagoland area interested? I absolutely do NOT want so ship at all. Would be willing to meet halfway with anyone in WI, IN or MI to eliminate any shipping. May also be interested in trading for a guitar. Let me know what you got!

RM100 with upgraded Power Distrbution Boards. How much cash difference we talking?

Jimmie

Would also considering trading this for a guitar. Gibson Les Paul or American made Fender Stratocaster maybe? Let me know what you got! 8)

Latest posts