• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT Salvation Pit Viper (Framus Cobra) module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harsh

Reaction score
Looking to trade my Pit Viper for a Pete Mesa Mark mod. This is undoubtedly one of the best high gainers out there. Absolutely NAILS the Cobra Sound, and if you want that Killswitch tone, this is the way to go! Has ridiculous amounts of gain and a built in noisegate. You will not need a boost in front of this one for sure. Soundclips and pics are on Salvation's page.

Love this module, but I'm really lusting after the Mesa Mark IV tone. Anyone with a Pete Mesa Mark mod interested in swaps? Anyone else with any tempting offers please PM.

The usual disclaimer - I'm on the good guys list and have had plenty of deals on with a lot of guys here. 8)

That PeteKH3 is a great piece and can get you killer lead tones with the versatile eq- also love the KSE tone and would like to hear the SalvoFramus in person

Guys, REALLY sorry about this but I'll have to put this on hold for a few days. Not meaning to mess anyone about - I will post again once I'm ready to swap.