• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Salvation Pitviper/Mamba FT

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harsh

Reaction score
Up for swaps is my PitViper. This is the very first one that Salvation made, it's the one with the snakeskin faceplate and silver cobra knobs that you can see in Salvation's original PitViper post. Upgraded to the Mamba.

I've got modules from all the popular modders but I dont have any Pete mods! Really keen to get hold of the Pete Mesa Mark mod, been hunting on the forums for a while but didnt see any for sale. If anyone wants to swap theirs for the Viper, please PM. Might also consider trades for the Pete Recto with the works.

Those who I haven't dealt with - I'm in London, UK but have bought a ton of gear on the forum and can be vouched for by a lot of guys here.

Thanks!

Probably because very few people have a Pete Mark and the ones that do don't want to give it up. I personally am waiting for both the Slodano and Mark and I doubt when I get them I'll be letting them go any time soon.

The only Pete module I have right now is a Brown with the Marshall faceplate and knobs. I would gladly trade you that plus some cash but it didn't sound like that would be something you are interested in. If you are shoot me a message.

Thanks man. I know it's a long shot, but thought it's still worth a try. I really want this right now, but I really can't be asked to wait 3-5 months for a module. In all probability, by the time it arrives, I'd be ready for the next flavour! :p

I play metal only, so a Brown would probably not be heavy enough for me. Thanks for the offer, though.