• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GONE!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sir_tyler

Reaction score
TRADED!!!! The head and modules for a Framus Dragon!

Alright this is a sad day, but I think I am going to go a different direction equipment wise (i'm probably going to regret it, but I think its what I want to do, lol)

That being said, here's what I have:

Randall rm100:
in black and palamino with the white piping, my personal favorite hence why I bought it, lol. It has all jj tubes. Also has footswitch.

Stock Randall Blackface

One of the better stock modules in my opinion.

Gigmods Recto:

My personal favorite mesa rectifier sounding module, very articulate and clear. I've heard it one of the best modules Pete did.

Jaded Faith VHT pitt:

Super clear and unforgiving, though it has a switch that helps. High and low gain modes. Awesome vht tone.

jaded Faith Slo-100:

**** near brand new, the guy who had it before me on here just got it before he traded me. (mattfig style, lol) Awesome Soldano sound even has a fluid switch which adds diode clipping.

I also have the matching black n palamino 2x12 cab if your interested.

I would MUCH rather trade, but am open to cash offers. I am very interested in orange amps, mesa amps and jcm 800. But also into engl, bogner, framus, Hughes and kettner and anything that I didn't list right off the bat that is in that sound and quality range with tubes. I would be willing to balance the trade with cash or if yours is lower value but I still want it, cash from your end is cool too. I would prefer not to piece it out.

Let me know peeps. Thanks! Message me for any questions!

I forgot to mention the condition on both the head and the cab are excellent.

Also this sale is put on a tiny one week hold, I've decided to have a tech look at it. I thought I might not be that into it, but now I think there may be a problem. One that's causing poor sound. So, I couldn't sell anything to this community without 100% confidence, that its perfect. Plus, if it was messed up. Maybe, I will want to keep it due to it being....how do they say....SUPER BADASS! but only time will tell. Thanks for the offers and patience. Will let you know as soon as its back from the shop whether its still for sale.

You can keep sending me offers, especially if its an Orange head, lol....or something as nice. LATER!

So, got it back its pristine and sounds waaaay better. But, I have decided to still just go back to the non-module world. Even though I will probably be back, lol. I would like to just trade straight up head for head or with a little difference made up by cash or whatever. If this doesn't workout, I will then begin to piece it out...

Also, if you have made an offer already as far as a complete trade, message me again. I have most of the individual peice out offers, in order, lol. But if you want message me again, I am looking to do this pretty quick due to gigging etc.

Thanks for everyone's patients!

Latest posts