• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had two good deals (buy + trade) with Katash and Galao, both great stand-up gentlemen. Friendly, prompt and super efficient, thumbs up for both. Thanks, guys.

Good sale/trade with Scary Groove this week, great communication and great packing and super fast ship.

Also had a great purchase with CarlVanDam, also great communication and also great packing and two amazing deals.

You both rock - thanks guys!

Got my RM4 from Mister Joshua. Quick and well packaged shipping. Couldn't be a nicer fellow. A+++

Riculus said:
JF Treadplate from drewiv. Quick and safely shipped and sounds awesome. :)

Thanks. Great deal on this end as well. Enjoy the mod.

Great three way trade with cold Machine and c2ply - both great to deal with and thanks again guys now we all get a module we were wanting to add to our collection's :)

Just did a deal with ibenhad, AKA James. He's a straight shooter, and a good guy. He was a pleasure to deal with.

Most recent successful sales, purchases and trades with mboogman, Diciple, c2ply, mattfig, c2ply,kyle needham, c2ply, and lowmantotempole.

Good deal with 451stroker. Due to his limited exposure here and on Rig-Talk I asked that he ship first, and he did. Fast shipping, well-packed, great communication, and good guy to deal with . . . thanks John! 8)

Received my JF Super V from Drewiv. Awesome seller, great module, super price :wink:

I am a happy customer.

hunter said:
Received my JF Super V from Drewiv. Awesome seller, great module, super price :wink:

I am a happy customer.

Glad to hear. Great guy to deal with on my end of the deal as well. Cheers.

Great dealing with Disciple for the NBking proto mod sale, and Anthony of Salvation for the minor mod. Thanks again
Jason

Latest posts