• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to say ryanougrad is great to deal with. I got a G Major from that came all the way across country, was extremely well packed and just a pro to deal with.

I figured hardly anyone would read through the entire thread so I compiled a list of all the names mentioned, and I also assumed you guys leaving feedback on here would be characterised as "good" too. ;)

/ - A
///MK
6stringtheory6
aeoric
ak37
Ampoholic
Anthony-Salvation
audioholic
Audiomichael

B
Balou
bbaug14
bduersch
Bewitagos1
bhuard75
BIGKAHUNA
bj4rd
bosco5
bronco
broknstuff
bumface
buriedorburned

C
c2ply
Caine
camitchell
Carlvandam
CarsandGuitars
Chasing Shadows
chode7
chpsktrplyr
cowardm
crankyrayhanky
chrisolson
crwnedblasphemy

D
DaGuy
danhops
danny777
danyeo
dboy5150
DC Widowmaker
Dimelives
dirtdog
donnie Z
drastic
Droptrd

E-F
Eddie
evhwolfie
El Presidente
ffaudio
fritzreiser
fuzzyguitars
fuzzymonsters

G
GaryMcT
goalkpr101
goldwing68nv
grunge782
GuidanceofSin
Guiness for Strength
GuitarCollection
guitarguy510
guitarslinger
GWEB

H-I
harsh
HDRockstar
headown
HughJasol
iekobrid
IHateRap
indy23
insightibanez

J
Jaded Faith
jasco
jasonP
JCC
jethro
jibaxe
jj2k123
JKD
jlavely
jlbaxe
jmgman69
johnnodge
juggernaut

K-L
Kermit
KG MD
KillTone
Klark
Kranked4Christ
kylendm
Larry Rolando
lhrocker
Lloyd
LoD21
LRStrat

M
Mailman
Mailman1971
marl3y
MatrixClaw
mattmcmetal
maximus1
Mackid
mctallica1
memberzonly
metalmm758
mfred
mfshockey
MichaelG
michaiel
mike361
mindseye
MR MARCUS
muudrock
MYDEMISE

N-Q
Ned
nikki-k
nixerx
okstrat
Pedro
Perttu
PhiloBeddo
photios
qbclub13

R
randall3
rareguitar
RD/Rich
RD/Steve
Red Witch
reMark
Resonant Alien
richedie
rmilbeck
rockman
rockmetal
RockStarNick
Rod
rsm

S
SacredGroove
sah5450
Salvation
Sampson
Seano
Shark Diver
schlagdog
spyeman
srommes
srrdude
Stillgar
strato62
stratomaster
superunknown
suzuki211

T
T-bone
tehuk
The Hunter
The Rossness
thussey3
tlingen
Toddfan
tonesearcher
tsmilliner
turdwrangler
Type-o_neg

U-Z
Ugg
ultim8dude
vindaloo
vjd3
Voodoo
Wayniac
wengnutt
Yigba
zander

Bought JKD's Lynch Box. He shipped it same day and i couldn't have bought a new one and it have been any cleaner. Great guy to deal with.

just wanted to say that FFFDFEFRFKFFF (weird name i know) is one of the good guys, just bought an RM100 from him and through paypal!

Nice work, JT, but you missed me. (See Page 2.)

While I'm updating things, I suppose it goes without saying that my recent dealings with Jaded Faith were nothing but positive.

Julia said:
+1 Randall3....

Item arrived packed in original box inside another box with bubble wrap. Like New condition.

+2 for randall3

Got a Blackface from him the other day in original box and bubble wrap. Works great and was like new.

I guess finals week really got to me and I really dropped the ball on shipping and everything to angra04 but he was really patient and cool the entire time, great guy.

Have had some great deals lately, thanks goes out to:

lhrocker
buriedorburned
dirtdog

All great guys to deal with. Special mention goes to lhrocker who really hit it out of the park with some amazing packing on the RM100, arrived in pristine condition.

Ah yes, Dirtdog is a good guy as well!
(sorry forgot to post here)

As is yourguitarhero, nice and fast. :)

Feel entirely the same way about Ampoholic, great guy and sent my module off so fast, no mucking around in the slightest.
Also maximus1, forgot to mention him ages ago, had great dealings with him as well!

Another great guy: MorgMetal666
Gave me a good deal on an RM4, got me an RF4 off Ebay and packaged the whole thing to withstand a direct hit from a tankshell! :D
So triple kudos right there!

Same goes here for Mojo

he was super easy and patient to deal with. paid me for every little shipping cost, awesome guy!

Had some good deals lately with DracoAran and randall3 (+ another good one with buriedorburned). Super fast shipping and easy to deal with. Thanks guys.

Just got my JD modded Ultra XL with the noise gate... and it is amazing!! I highly recommend sending everything you own over to Rob to mod.

Traded with khingpynn and all went well, super cool guy, figured i`d throw him on the nice guys list if he isn`t here already

cheers

Latest posts