• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the love, fellas :) The people that reside on this forum are some quality folks, and I have tended to not be worried at all when doing business with anyone here

Just as a voice of doom, I'd like to inform that there was a massive con artist about 1 1/2 years ago- RIP Studios. By my count, he/she got away with 10k between people here and eBay. There have also been a few stray bad deals from people who have "fallen on hard times" than stall until they dissappear.

Yes people here are great, but the forums are open to scams. Best bet is to pay with a bank card through paypal- paypal alone will not refund once the funds are gone....and check with your bank as well as they may or may not.

Chase did back me up

I can vouch for both mtshockey and Mattfig as both being great to deal with. Great communication and honest guys. A+

I'm new here, but I've already done deals with both mattfig and rhequiem.

In BOTH instances the goods came to me within two days!

Rhequiem's Brahma module came from California to Michigan, in TWO days! Excellent module.

Great doing business with both of them, and great communication!

Just had a great deal with Cold Machine. Sold me a Recto, and it was even modded with better orange caps :D Sounds SO much better than my old Rectified module. Thanks Cold Machine!

wengnutt said:
Just had a great deal with Cold Machine. Sold me a Recto, and it was even modded with better orange caps :D Sounds SO much better than my old Rectified module. Thanks Cold Machine!
Glad you're happy with the Recto!

Smooth and quick cash & trade deal with bbaug14 . . . great communication! All transactions should all be this smooth. Thanks Dan!

Did an in-person deal with crankyrayhanky. Nice to meet a fellow MTS'er locally. I'm sure we'll be meeting up again Ray . . . rock on!

My Good People:
Panic, mike, Jaded Faith, MichaelG, davis3, hyenik, duffrouillard, jays23, racketsmackit, JKD, jj2k123, Guiness for Strength, Sampson, dboy5150, Konkey Dong, kenn, bj4rd, Zack, bhuard75, RD/Steve, mattmcmetal, MorgMetal666, Caine, SuicideCircus, maximus1, salvation, & okstrat

MorgMetal666 (bought 1086)
tlingen (bought clean)
ratkent (bought Ultra Lead)
Klark (sold Grail)
goldwing68nv (I bought a JTM VooDoo modded HG Jose)
mfred Jose>ULead & Recto
c2ply: Ultra Lead
mctallica1: KH2
CarsandGuitars- sold me a Scary
fishtank quick pay on the HBE
JKD (I bought JF Plexi)
rmilbeck (I bought topboost)
ak37: major deal swap, my rm100 for his rm50 with DF Brown Eye
headown:(I sold Scary)
tsmilliner: I bought rt2/50 with lots of tubes
JMelton: I sold gigiUltra
ultrase7en: I sold 1087 & Benzin
9985: I sold Brown Eye & JF Plexi
The Hunter: I bought Mamba
VooDoo: I bought Rectified
indy23: I bought Recto, he sent to Salvation
tehuk: I sold Ultra Lead
Ampoholic: I sold GigKH3 & Digitech Reverb pedal
Sampson: I sold Gigtopboost
ultrase7en: I sold 1666
jj2k123: I sold JF Ultra XL
Smokey: I bought JF Scary
Jeff Hilligan: I bought Eggy TWN & DLX
tlingen: I sold Angel
Spencer4hire: I sold Eggy Twin & DLX
Mikal69: I sold TNC ACM84 preamp
mfshockey: I sold Gigmods Mark
cold Machine: I buy 1666; wow great shape; thanks!
lol, cold Machine: I sell back 1666!
dr. Evil: I sell Gigmods xtc
frostysnowman: I sell JF Scary
sold in person to HughJasol: my gigmods Brown...tap on desert friend!

Just got to throw props to Cold Machine again. I bought another module off him (Deluxe) and it came in perfect shape. Thanks again man! 8)

Props to chuckmehh. I had a good trade with him. The Clean module he sent arrived today & is in great shape. It sounds pretty good as well. 8)

Thank you Hunter.

I didn't realize FunkyMunkyMusic was also a member of the forum. I also had a good deal with them. Bought a KH1 @ a great price & received it 2 days after payment.

Hamner1 said:
I didn't realize FunkyMunkyMusic was also a member of the forum. I also had a good deal with them. Bought a KH1 @ a great price & received it 2 days after payment.

I lost count how many packages I already received from them :lol: Awesome to deal with them :D

Many thanks to antag, frostysnowman and salvation for having bought modules and my RM100KH from me, all with lightning fast responses and payment, thanks guys, enjoy your new gear :wink:

Just want to say thanks to harsh & Baco

a) For being willing to sell to a forum newbie
b) For shipping straight away
c) For selling me some great modded modules (JF XTC & VHT :twisted:)

Had a good buy from Phloyd.

Thank you the module arrived today it looks & sounds great.

Latest posts