• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great deal with JayDA. Very nice price, arrived well packaged after a quick stop at BigBrewtus's place :lol:

Big thumbs up to BigBrewtus. Great guy with a nice set of knobs.

Great deal with metalsoup. Great price, brilliant packing job, as well as a pleasure to talk tone and do business with.

Some really fantastic assets to the MTS scene.

Jacksauce said:
Great deal with JayDA. Very nice price, arrived well packaged after a quick stop at BigBrewtus's place :lol:

Big thumbs up to BigBrewtus. Great guy with a nice set of knobs.

Great deal with metalsoup. Great price, brilliant packing job, as well as a pleasure to talk tone and do business with.

Some really fantastic assets to the MTS scene.

Another great deal with metalsoup here. Ultra-fast shipping and truly epic packaging.

Recent and excelent deals with Mattfig x2, SALVAGED, Diciple, Rising Farse and AK37, (nice to meet you Archie). Thank you all!

Smooth transaction with The Rossness! swapped my emg p/u for a donor, thanks Ross..

Wish my last trade transaction was that smooth, we probably need a "Who to Avoid on MTS" list :roll:

Just completed an excellent transaction with RomanMTZ. Items arrived very quickly, working perfectly, and were well packed. Definitely a great guy to deal with all around - thanks!

Good deal with Sickpunk. Got the SH2N the other day. Haven't been able to hook it up yet but it looks pristine. Now I just need to find a good deal on a TB11.

Just completed a transaction with Blacksun. Everything arrived very quickly, was packed very well, and works perfectly. Fantastic deal, and a wonderful individual to talk to.

I sold my Salvation MarkUS to Vin750. He'a a local guy and was a pleasure to do business with.

Great deals with both JeffHenneman and Oyster, both packed EXTREMELY well and shipped fast.....couldn't ask for more!

Traded my JF Ultralead with Oyster's SM Mamba SE!
Oyster benevolent good guy!

Thanks Les!