• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Anomaly for the Ultra Lead trade!!! Working great form my Lead work with my new band.

Great transaction!!

Thanks Chris

MattFig - RM4 & RT2/50 very well packed and quick ship...great deal!
TTime - Bought my RM50, great guy!
JayDA - Traded JF Blu JuJu Mod for stock Tweed + cash...smoothe deal!
grbassist - Bought a Mamba SE Gold - awesome deal!

I had good deals with the following forum members:

hamner1, opperstruik, felineguitars, jaded faith, goldfish, durchgedreht

Thank you!

Got a module from galao. Very honest description of the modul and unbeatable fair deal! Very responsive.
Not to forget good packaging and fast shipping :)

Rising Farce said:
Excellent recent deals with RomanMtz, Hamner1, and Jaymzrock. Thanks again, gents.

Agreed, super smooth transaction with Rising Farce..

Also had a great transaction with Marinebassplayer.

Got a Salvation Baseman and Salvado Deluxe from Disciple!!!!! :D

I have had great deals with him before and this was no differant. They showed up Flawless!

Great Guy!!!

Thanks
Les

PS: The mods are amazing, and the upgraded thumb skrews are very appreciated!!!!!! :D

Just had a great transaction with Pfapin!!! He was very understanding of my Paypal stupidity!! Sorry again man!!

Got the RM1250. It was packed perfectly in the original box, and looks Brand New!!!!

Thanks Chad

I just completed a great deal with Torpus :shock: Great communication, not to mention the Angel E & Tsunami were professionally packed and delivered wicked fast.

Thanks,
DAN

Had an excellent smooth transaction with mfred. Very nice packing job, excellent communication & quick shipment. Very easy to deal with. Thanks!

Vin750

Got my first MTS gear from Totenkampf. An rm50 and ultra and clean modules. Great guy, answered all my questions and helped me get started! Really happy to be a member of this community

Smooth and seamless trade with MarcoR. Well packed, fast shipping, and great communication . . . a pleasure to deal with!

Thanks Marco! 8)

HughJasol said:
Smooth and seamless trade with MarcoR. Well packed, fast shipping, and great communication . . . a pleasure to deal with!

Thanks Marco! 8)

Ditto right back at ya! It was a HUGE pleasure to deal with you as well! (see what I did there?)
:D

Great Transaction with FxrFxr! Great Guy! He said his wife packed the Mod. It was perfect! Thank you too Mrs. FxrFxr!!

Les

Great Great Great Guy!!!!

I just wanted to thank Rob at Jaded Faith for all he has done for me in my "Tone Quest"!!! Thank you for putting up with me. You are a true professional!!!

Les

Picked up a JF QuickRod GT from zepplin490. I've done transactions with Matt before. No surprise he shipped fast and I got another great mod for the collection.

Thanks again Matt

Les