Greetings :-)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOSHWITZ

Reaction score
Sup?
My name is Dave, and i just got an RM4 from Jimosity, and diggin it so far. I have 2 modules, I like the XTC, and the Recto is just ok, I think i'm gonna pick up a Mr. Scarry and a 1086 soon . I've been reading for about a week but figured i'd oughta say whats up.
MOSH ON
DAVE

thanks for the welcome guys :D

So far i'm enjoying my RM4, i have it run through the loop of one of my Digitech 2120's so i can use the noise gate mainly, and a touch of eq. i have the internal tube and SS dist. on bypass on the 2120 so the crunch is all Randall, and i can still use all the digital effects ,, which is cool.
i'll probably ditch the recto, as the XTC can do the tones from the recto that i like, and it sounds a little more articulate.

NED,,,, ya,,,i'm kinda looking forward to getting the 1086. Everyone who has gotten one just about, seems to like them and from the clips i've heard, it sounds pretty tight. and can give that litle chunk i seem to only get close to with the XTC.

Model1,,, Sup Andy, good to see you here too,I hear ya bought the noob thing,, feels kinda weird being a new guy somewhere,:lol: there are a few other JCF veterans here that i've seen also.

MOSH ON
DAVE

dave! glad to see you over here too.

the 1086 is a very nice module.

honestly, i haven't tried a single module that wasn't pretty darn good. some are more useful to me than others but they're all good.

i've really been liking the brown module lately.

Welcome aboard Dave. XTC is my favorite module as well. I prefer it over the 1086, Ultra XL, Recto, Brown, Ultra, and SL+. Eventually I will pick up the Mr. Scary to try.

Ah man, JCF Part II :lol: Hey fellas! I love my 1086 module Dave, go for it. I'm in the middle of grabbing a lot more modules, but I need to stop and re-tube the amp with the KT88's and E34L's. Did ya sell the Mesa recording pre or just decided to see what the MTS amps sounded like?

MOSHWITZ said:
Sup?
My name is Dave, and i just got an RM4 from Jimosity, and diggin it so far. I have 2 modules, I like the XTC, and the Recto is just ok, I think i'm gonna pick up a Mr. Scarry and a 1086 soon . I've been reading for about a week but figured i'd oughta say whats up.
MOSH ON
DAVE

hi Dave! I just joined today, in search for info for the MTS gear I'm gonna buy soon.....