• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HG Jose Deluxe Voodoo Modified Randall JTM Module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfred

Reaction score
HG Jose Deluxe Voodoo Modded Randall JTM Module . This is the modification done by Trace of Voodoo Amps. Incredible amount of gain with a classic Marshall tone. Since nobody seems to have any cash and want to trade, I would like to get close to $300 in value, since that's what I have into it. So what do you have? Make me an offer, I might just take it.
Thanks

Here is a link which talks about the mod

http://www.voodooamps.com/home/Modifications/AMPMODIFICATIONS/RandallMods/TopBoostModule/HGJoseModTopBoost/tabid/407/Default.aspx

Hi>>Would you be interested in trading for a Grail ?..(I would kick in some $$)..It's the highest gain Lynch module... or... I also have a Boss EQ 20 programmable EQ I could trade you plus some $$...It goes great in the RM100 Parallel or Series loops..It has a switch for line level...9 memories

Thanks mfred! This module is just too cool or HOT I guess I should say! It sounds amazing. I may have to send my plexi in for the upgrade now!

Latest posts